2021-01-21 :: Series of Seminars “Economics and Culture”
In January-May 2021, the series of seminars “Economics and Culture” will be held in St. Petersburg.
- In February 2021, Arthur Mustafin, Higher School of Economics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, will give the presentation “Reforms of Peter I and Western European Models: The Role of Baron von Luberas”.
- In March 2021, Jeffrey Hass, University of Richmond (USA), St. Petersburg State University, will give the presentation “Practices of Political Economy Under Siege: Bolshevism and the Blockade of Leningrad”.
- In April 2021, Ivan Boldyrev, Radboud University Nijmegen (Netherlands), will give the presentation “John von Neumann and Leonid Kantorovich: Historical Episodes and Open Questions”, and Maksim Kulaev, University of Tartu (Estonia), St. Petersburg State University, will give the presentation “The Problem of Timeliness in the Works of Peter Tkachev and Vladimir Lenin”.
- In May 2021, the extended seminar of the series “Economics and Culture” — the round table “Labour, Leisure and Education in the Era of Digitalization” will be held, and the speech by the 2019 Nobel Prize Winner in Economics Abhijit Banerjee with the presentation of the Russian translation of the book by Abhijit Banerjee and Esther Duflo “Good Economics for Hard Times: Better Answers to Our Biggest Problems”.
- In February-May, two seminars out of the series “Economics and Culture” will be held to present the project results.
The seminars will be supported by the Partner — RNG Joint Stock Company.
« To List News